What will the Technical Advisory Committee do for the General Plan Update?
County’s General Plan Update team will convene the Technical Advisory Committee, also called the “TAC” to provide data, information and feedback at key points during the General Plan Update process. The TAC is comprised of County Directors, Deputy Directors or Senior Management staff who manage agencies, departments or programs and implement policies addressed by the General Plan. TAC members review and provide input on administrative draft documents prior to their release as public review draft documents.
When will the General Plan Update interact with the Technical Advisory Committee?
The Technical Advisory Committee will review 5 administrative draft documents during the General Plan Update project. These administrative draft documents include:
- Administrative Draft Background Report
- Administrative Draft Assets, Issues, and Opportunities Summary Report
- Administrative Draft Alternatives Concept Report
- Administrative Draft General Plan
- Administrative Draft Program EIR