On December 15 2015, the Board of Supervisors authorized the Resource Management Agency to execute a contract with Mintier Harnish for preparation of the County’s General Plan Update. Mintier Harnish will serve as the lead consultant for the project, with support from a team of sub-consultants which include MIG, Ascent Environmental, Kimley-Horn, Applied Development Economics, Kennedy/Jenks, True North Research, and NRG Consulting. The consultant selection process included the October 1, 2015, release of a Request for Proposals; October 13, 2015, pre-submittal conference; and November 17, 2015, consultant selection interviews.
The recording of the December 15th Board of Supervisors hearing, along with the associated documents, can be accessed through the County’s online archives or using the links below:
- Video Recording | December 15 2015 | Board of Supervisors Hearing, Item #57
- Board of Supervisors Hearing | December 15 2015 | Agenda, Item #57
- December 15 2015 | Letter to the Board of Supervisors
- General Plan Update Work Program | Professional Services Contract with Mintier Harnish, Agenda Item #57
- Video Recording | October 13 2015 | Pre-Submittal Conference
- Request for Proposals | Consultant Services